View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 02:44 AM   #30
ajibik
Absolute Low Life

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Early reports of the registration (at approximately 6PM) were unfavorable. I was phoned at work and told that the committee allowed the first 16 drums ONLY to set up, and that they were treating the singers rather harshly (i.e. telling them that the had too many singers, being very bossy, etc.). Jeez, it's Glendale stadium...they should have MORE than enough room to allow EVERYBODY's drums to set up!

Likewise, due to a computer glitch, all the dancer registrations that were faxed into the committee were unavailable, creating a long like of cranky dancers to register.

I was also told that some of the staff were rather rude to the singers as well.

FYI: for those singers/dancers who don't look Indian enough to the commitee, bring your tribal ID or a CDIB.

I'm goin' up with the Rez Riders Tomorrow (about 100 bikes) and I hope things are going a little smoother tomorrow.

I'm going to support my son dancing.

ajibik is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook