View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #33
skybird5
sentient being

Items Treasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
skybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I had to change plans because my 3rd Job needed me Monday and I couldn't get out of it.Since I was stuck here, I called the tabulator and asked if I could volunteer because I didnt' want to just sit around at this pow wow.

I didn't mean to forget Rocky park, I had to get the drum info from the dance contest schedule that I was filling out for the head judge because like I said, the sound was too bad for me to hear what drums were there. Also, it was 4am this morning when i typed that post. My apologies!!
skybird5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook