View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 01:55 PM   #45
Hwii Siziinii
naddawannabe

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Hwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond repute
Hwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
The sound just sucks in that joint. I went to see the Rolling Stones and Alice Cooper when they played there a couple few years back. For Alice Cooper, I had no idea what song they were doing until he started singing. The Stones were better but still hard to make stuff out. Now, I was also sitting way up in the nosebleeds so, I wasn't expecting much but, that was hideous.

We went on Friday and sat in the stands, not too far up from the action, facing directly at the MC 'stage'. It didn't sound too bad there. Having never been to a pow wow like that (stadium style), it seemed a little weird. It was more like a event or show than a gathering. Unless people were up around the vendors, you didn't really get to see who was there that you knew. Seemed liked all of my vendor friends were there. 'Spose they need to keep working on that one...
Hwii Siziinii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook