View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 02:04 PM   #47
skybird5
sentient being

Items Treasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
skybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I would also like to go on the record saying that I don't think Tabulation was the major issue with this pow wow-I think it was poor scheduling, an ineffective head staff and an inexperienced pow wow committee.

I haven't gotten around to mentioning any of the other things about the pow wow, both good and bad. One thing that was kind of distressing was the Tiny Tot thing on Saturday night-they had the tiny tots dance and then had no money to pay them-I'm not sure why, if they already paid them in the afternoon or what but they all lined up-what looked like 100 or so, and there wasn't enough money so the MC's were asking people to come forward with dollars to pay them. I'm still not sure if they all got paid or they just gave up and sat down.

Positives-it was indoors and not unbearably hot, a little warm at times but not in the direct sun so that was GREAT, free plentiful parking, lots of clean restrooms with running water, comfortable folding chairs on the stadium floor.
skybird5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook