View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #48
skybird5
sentient being

Items Treasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
skybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by n_8ivehoney View Post
Haha, good one! I'm sure there are alot of straight dancers that would go by the name native honey, but i'm not one of them! The dancers in this category were the ones asking for retabulation pointing out that homeboy's mother was on the tabulating committee. Just stating the facts.
OMG!! That's the funniest thing I've heard lately!!

I can't imagine that any dancers should be indulged with "retabulation" because one of the dancers relative was a helper on the tabulating staff. That does sound like "sour grapes" to me. I know for a fact that she wasn't doing any direct tabulating-anyone watching the tabulators could see that much. Please keep in mind that there were many "volunteers" involved in the tabulating situation this past weekend, Only 2 or 3 people were doing direct adding of numbers and making winners lists. Additionally, the judges on the southern side were not the usual "circuit" judges and that may have had something to do with how the Southern winners turned out.
skybird5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook