View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #55
skybird5
sentient being

Items Treasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
skybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwii Siziinii View Post
I was talking to a guy at the ASU pow wow, where NABI had a stand set up with their Hummer. He told me it's their goal to become the biggest pow wow in this country, even bigger than GON. Maybe they need to get better spies at GON...
Hmmm...I wonder why? I wonder why people want to have the BIGGEST powwow ever? How about just the BEST powwow, one that people enjoy going to, people will praise and make an effort to get to year after year, that people will talk about all over the country?

I wonder what the criteria is for the BIGGEST pow wow? Most dancers? Largest payout? Largest venue? I kinda don't think powwows were meant to be HUGE, SUPER gatherings.
skybird5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook