View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 12:41 AM   #10
mrmnxcrew
Brother of the Band.....

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
mrmnxcrew has a reputation beyond reputemrmnxcrew has a reputation beyond reputemrmnxcrew has a reputation beyond reputemrmnxcrew has a reputation beyond reputemrmnxcrew has a reputation beyond reputemrmnxcrew has a reputation beyond reputemrmnxcrew has a reputation beyond reputemrmnxcrew has a reputation beyond reputemrmnxcrew has a reputation beyond reputemrmnxcrew has a reputation beyond reputemrmnxcrew has a reputation beyond reputemrmnxcrew has a reputation beyond reputemrmnxcrew has a reputation beyond reputemrmnxcrew has a reputation beyond reputemrmnxcrew has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
1st of all its OPIE Day.....jk....and even to be named in the same sentence as randy "the one" paskimin is a honor.....but back to the subject....i know the Eagle Flight boys personally and have never known them to be rude or disrespectful....and i do know they are a mainly a family drum....but you also have to understand that different groups have different rules n protocol that belong to their drum....maybe if you woulda told them about how you were "feelin'" the Cozad song they woulda understood and noone would have ill feelings....as for the judging part i know sometimes the head judge will give directions or things to look for to their judges, but i wasnt there and do not know if that was the case....I do know that the Nicotine boys are good singers and prolly didnt mean to upset you so....I also do believe you coulda talked to them in person instead of disrespecting the whole group on an anonymous website like this for all to see
mrmnxcrew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook