View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #2619
LISA IRONMAKER
Pow Wow Committee

Items DollElephantDolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndldy68 View Post
checking in. Been a long time since I have been on here...hope everyone is doing fine...Lisa been thinking about you and you are in my prayers always....take care and hope to talk to you soon....
ND........its soo good to hear from you....gawd!! I miss you on here. How have you been? what have you been up to? Hows ur family? Hows work? lol.....so many ?? we need to catch up.

thanks for da prayers n thoughts.....I am havn it hard BIG TIME dealn with my mom's death......Im about ready to lose it here. I miss her soo much.....every day is soo lonely without her.........gawd!! I jus dont dunno what to do.......how to deal with her loss? its sooooooooo fuggn hard.

anywhoo, Im glad to see you log on.....darn it.........had to miss you. you take care ND and hope we get to chat again soon........luvz ya!!