View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #37
Cgreen
Lets Get ready to pow wow

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Cgreen has a reputation beyond reputeCgreen has a reputation beyond reputeCgreen has a reputation beyond reputeCgreen has a reputation beyond reputeCgreen has a reputation beyond reputeCgreen has a reputation beyond reputeCgreen has a reputation beyond reputeCgreen has a reputation beyond reputeCgreen has a reputation beyond reputeCgreen has a reputation beyond reputeCgreen has a reputation beyond reputeCgreen has a reputation beyond reputeCgreen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
My Apologies

I Send My deepest Apologies to Eagle Flight singers and to anyone else i offended... i realized what i had said after i posted the Thread and i really do apologize... I am Just a Young Delaware Kid Trying to learn all i can learn and i guess i was just used to one way of how things are done... I didnt wish to come and Bash another Drum group as i wouldnt want someone to do that to me... Eagle Flight ... You guys have great songs and you guys sound great ...i understand i should have been a more humble person.. I was Just really confused and frustrated and didnt know where to go or what to do and everyone else i asked was just liek it didnt matter and they were probaly right it shouldnt of mattered but there was something to me that made it matter and honestly all i wanted was other pow wow peoples opinions and thats what i got LOL!! I Have talked with some people and they have made me understand why things were done the way that they were done... I Apologize for this big ordeal i never attended it to be ... We are all native people trying to make it in the white mans world.. i guess some of us just get so caught up in his world we foreget bout the Red world...

Well i hope E.F. Will accept my apologies and i will take this and try to make my self a more humble person

Wanishi