View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #90
tha mom
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
tha mom has a reputation beyond repute
tha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond reputetha mom has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Oh yeah! FINALLY!! My youngest one graduates from high school tonight!! With honors! Twlelve years of yelling 5 mornings a week," Get that brown butt outta of bed and ready for school!! 12 years of phone calls, " mom I can't find my lunch card! So I look all over the house tear everything upside down! Only 2 have her call and say, " Oh sorry mom it was at the bottom of my back pack!! 7 years of following middle school and high school sports! Four years of looking boys at my front door asking for her. Thinking what does she see in this coyote? Well my baby girl graduates tonight and then in the morning. Instead of being with her class on the Senior trip. She'll be on her way up to the tribes youth camp as one of the camps councelors! Welcome to the adult world baby girl! Where ya gotta pass up the fun stuff to go to work!! I'm proud of my beautiful smart daughter! She goes against the saying the beauty and brains don't mix!! So! My fellow natives across this grand nation! I carried with me into combat
everyday for my kids, lots of true luv, stern voice that changes into music at a moments notice, prayers and faith that kept them out of car wecks,kept them outta jail. It will be all worth it when I watch her march across that platform with her eagle feather in her graduation cap, and honor cords around her shoulders. She is on her way! The first part of the battle is over, let me catch my breath and drink a pepsi and then its on to another fight! Excuse me while I go gather my weapons for this next portion of combat! AHO!!!