View Single Post
Old 12-10-2001, 10:34 PM   #9
MyoStylez
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
travellin jingler

I hear you ladies, I got snubbed at a couple powwows too before, none of the girls ever seen me or heard of me until i placed they were all wanting to get to know me and wanted to be my friend after a whole weekend of competive glaring and stuckupness. It was also like that for my lil sister who is in the jr girls category,she had a hard time making friends with some of the little girls in her category and my sister is a really nice person. It just really sucks that you travel so far to meet new people and make new friends and you get treated like that.
Sometimes though i find that theres alot of dancers who are the shy type, so i can't really judge a dancer until you really get to know them.Because I have a cousin and he's a real awesome dancer,but he's just so totally shy. And then again you get the real stuckup snobby dancers, so its hard to determine whether or not there either ..snobby or shy?
Honestly i admire all those awesome dancers with awesome beadwork and designs, I look up to them espeicially the ones who have been in the circuit for so long...it's funny cause sometimes i just want to go up to that dancer and ask all kinds of questions like, How long did it take to make your outfit?, Who did your beadwork? Do you practice dancing all the time? Where do you learn your awesome moves girl?LOL ..stuff like that ,but then I don't wanna freak anyone out ...holleeeee...:Thinking :Thumbs ...anyways thanx 4 hearing me out...:Heart :Chatter

jingler4life*
MyoStylez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook