Old 12-10-2001, 10:52 PM   #10
pwp27
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
pwp27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Question bitter experiences

:( I have experienced this bitterness too. It is sad that in an environment where peopel are supposed to be coming together and enjoying themselves can be that way but thats life i suppose. I have experienced a group of girls who had not really paid much attention to me and were some times flat out rude to me until they realized i was friends with a boy that they liked. All of the sudden their attitudes changed, but i was able to see through them. I too, am pretty quiet and keep to myself unless someone approaches me or i know someone fairly well. I have had people talk to me at one pow wow and have fun the entire weekend and then the next time we see one another it as if we were total strangers. And then a few pow wows down the road i suddenly exist again. It can sometimes be like a high school drama. I have noticed the bitterness of ladies against one another in competition as well. In my opinion it should all just be a good time to enjoy each other and have fun. There is no need for all of the bitterness.
pwp27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook