View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 12:12 PM   #8
Asgaya_Gigagei
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Asgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond repute
Asgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I understand why people get disappointed at the AIA, its a downward spiral. Every time one gets dissapointed they dont go back and again, they lose a patron and supporter. Unless it gets more support and a voice from people from time to time on how to improve it. Then its 20 + years that its been happening have just been a waste of time. If they dont know whats wrong then how can they Improve it. I hear it all the time. I ask what can happen to improve it? I dont ever get any answers cuz they dont know, I know I dont have any answers to fix it. I do know most of the members of the committee and im sure they would be open to a dialog on Improving it. I do continue to attend and I enjoy the drum groups. And will continue to support it. Because its one of few Pow Wows in Central FL that happen each year. And Its Close to my home. Its not a great pow wow but it has room for Improvement if someone knows how. But I still enjoy myself and lose myself in the drum beat. So I will continue to attend.

So if anyone has some suggestions on how to Improve AIA, contact them and see where it can go.

American Indian Association of Florida, Inc. - Contact Us