View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #2660
LISA IRONMAKER
Pow Wow Committee

Items DollElephantDolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndldy68 View Post
good afternoon Lisa, how are how doing? I am doing good. My summer so far is alright. I haven't gone to many pow wows this year. Right now I am taking a month off from work. Time to spend some time with my children. My children are growing up so fast. It is hard to believe that my oldest is 13 yrs old. And a teenager she is....She is just way to much to handle right now. Since I am doing it on my own. But hey, that's how life goes.

I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing. I hope to catch up to you some day.Take care and stay in touch

Cindy

Hey Hi Cindy,
Good to hear from you always wonder how you and ur family are doing...glad to hear you are all doing good. Wow, oldest daughter 13 huh? holee,,,,look out, lol......you know how em teenagers are. My son will be 18 in October and omg.......his sumthang else....LOL. Anywhoo, hope you enjoy your time off of work with your kids. I am aigght I guess jus takn it one day at a time...about all I can do right now.......miss my mom lot.....but i know one day I will see her again. Well, if you can checkn more often ok...miss chattn wit chu. Take it e-z sis....luv you!!