View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 01:26 AM   #53
SuzzeQ4
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Wolfin hon, you were not at a powwow, you were at a gathering of white people playing powwow. Now normally this would be a nasty post from me but I KNOW where you are coming from cuz I was adopted too. You need to find your roots.. Canadian adoptions all got opened this year. Figure it out. Also, only got to functions where there are lots of Natives and 2 whites (not the other way around). Those white wannabes they will take a kid like you and put you on a pedistal. Not because your Native, because your a Native who doesn't know anything yet and they need someone like you to make them look more creditable. I have seen it happen. Everything that was lost to you in adoption, you can get back but it will take lotsa time. The good news is, it is worth the wait. Maybe someone from here in your area can give you a hand. For starters I am giving you a number for CAS (children's aid society) in canada to find out how to get your records (cuz I remember you sayin you were from canada)
(613) 747-7800 This number is for Ottawa (the capital)
If you were from Ontario, this site is how to apply for records and info:
Access to Adoption Records Act - Ontario.ca
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook