View Single Post
Old 12-11-2001, 06:48 PM   #13
Smokin' Ace
Arena Director

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Soooo....basically, what you are all saying....is that snobbiness knows not a certain dance style or gender - anyone can be a snob - and remember, these people are making a choice to not talk to you - which is their loss.

Alot of times at pow-wows, I don't get a chance to really talk to people like I would like to - either I am chasing my son, trying to get around my daughter's pre-teen crisis of the moment ;), getting something to drink or eat, singing, or just trying to get a quiet moment when not doing those things. But I do try to catch people's eye and smile, if nothing else. :)

Hey smiling is contagious - if these people are such snobs, maybe they just need to be smiled at too. :):):)

I know - good try, Ace. Ya just never know.

Better yet, kick their *** if they don't talk to you from now on - tell them Ace sent you. ;)
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook