View Single Post
Old 12-12-2001, 02:26 AM   #14
MyoStylez
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond reputeMyoStylez has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
That's what I was going to say ...just smile at them....but then they might get the wrong idea or something like that....then what?
:)Well now I have a few real powwow friends, so things are not to bad, but its still goin on when you go to way bigger powwows.
Yeah I also find that the girls become your friend when they know who you all know like I have good lookin cousins, then all those other girls that never talked to me before become my friend... how sad is that.
*I also did hear this one mens fancy dancer saying that ,he has friends until they get out on the dance floor ,its like war, no one talks to one another*.....woah!
How bad is that ...well I guess everything is good just as long as no other dancer comes out with a stick and hits our ankles so that we can't dance, now that would be just craziness,...lol...jk
Competition is competition....be nice...more sportsmanship needed...and in some cases we need that fairness.:(

NativePride4life*:Angel2
MyoStylez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook