Thread: Prayer
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 03:26 PM   #25
sate_bo_hone
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
"OL, I did have an expectation and it was of those Powwows I had attended at the field house in Ft Carson; or Delta CO; or the public site set aside for Powwows north of Castle Rock; or at the Denver Arena. I expected there to be a difference so I emailed the representative and called the person she suggested. In both cases I was told to expect it to be much better: “It will knock your socks off”, “We do all those dances and more”.

It wasn’t until I posted my question here that I was told that a Powwow is not a ‘spiritual event’. This is your perspective. The ones I attended in Colorado were indeed spiritual for me, as I believe they were to the majority of those who attended and participated. "
Just a quick question:

I do believe a couple if not all the powwows you said you attended in Colorado were contest powwows....how were they spitirtual to you?