View Single Post
Old 12-12-2001, 10:51 AM   #15
Ayita16
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ayita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond reputeAyita16 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Ok i am from GA and i am mixed my mom is native my dad is white. WE have a lot of wannabes with all these wacked out outfits (i can't even call them regailas) and they are doing all this weird stuff so i try to teach them the right way then they get all offensive. Also i have met a lot of girls who have been in my catergory who just dance for tha money and don't care about tradtion at all. For example we were at the American Indian Festival Powwow in May and there was this woman and her two daughters with these awesome regailas and i was like wow they are good dancers. They were talking during the honor song and almost walked out of the arena during it too. They had no respect for anything , and i went up and said "hey how are you, my name is Allison" they just gave me tha nastiest look and walked off.

native pride till i die