Thread: Prayer
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 03:00 AM   #39
SuzzeQ4
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I am not christian. I am a Native Woman and in our family we follow our traditions. What I find offinsive is NOT that some of my people chose chriatianity, but that you gaia sis, someone who is NOT Native come here to our site and preach to us about how things should be done at our gatherings. Your attitude is no different then that of the jesuits hundreds of years ago. Take your rightous new age mumble of spiritual ideas that you have appropriated from various cultures to some other site.
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook