View Single Post
Old 02-17-2003, 11:01 PM   #5
TWDBear
Pow Wow Committee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
lol... the separation was Feb of 2000 with the divorce in Jan of 2001.

I got the 14 footer plus all tipi furnishings (she never did like the tipi ;-)

Since then, i've continued doing parfleech, some beadwork, powwows, singing, etc. much to the dismay of some past girlfriends who feel i'm "obsessed with this NA thing". (can i help it if i prefer a good powwow to a movie and dinner?!??!? )

I agree with you regarding Darry Wood and he's the one who suggested that i go with the Reese Tipi as well.

Btw, do you, or anyone else happen to have his phone number? I need to contact him.

I can be emailed at [email protected]

Thanks,

I love my tipi's. I'll never be homeless with them.

History is written by the winners.

TWDBear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook