View Single Post
Old 02-18-2003, 12:46 PM   #7
TWDBear
Pow Wow Committee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
<>

I'm always open to meeting new and interesting people, from ages 26 (yeah i know, almost young enough to be my daughter) to 48 (at least they can play "Name that tune" in the car).

<>

Guns don't scare me, i have a few myself. ;-)

<< and "you go camping in what" and "you are going to meet the boys for a week..what'? And when they do come with me, they realize how much work and materials go along with me.>>

When i do a tipi competition or display, my van is usually full, unless the other person packs light and only brings their dance outfit.

But so far, the non-powwow ladies i've dated resent the time i spend with the drum/dance team and powwows.

<< Oh! I am just a hight priced "tipi slut". (in a good way) >>

I once called myself a "powwow whore" going from powwow to powwow, looking for that one perfect powwow. Still looking but i now try to avoid the smaller, new powwows, unless they REALLY want me there. ;-)

<>

Is that the AICA powwow at Union Grove by chance? I always go there for the gourd dancing, that way i can look good and not have to move much. ;-D

I love my tipi's. I'll never be homeless with them.

History is written by the winners.

TWDBear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook