View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 06:24 PM   #18
Zeke
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEROSAGE View Post
I think that the OK style AD probably comes from the Whipman status. I have been asked to help as an MC and AD. These two really must be on the same sheet of music. The Committee does have the final say so if all poopoo hits that fan. The AD, if a smart one, will do a lot of communication with the Headsinger and MC. The AD should have enough knowledge to know what is supposed to happen and orchestrate.
From a leadership model standpoint, the only thing that truly matters is that the buck stop, somewhere, and that everyone know where that is.

To be honest -- and I am not pretending that I am any big special thing but I have been on Head Staff in multiple slots -- if that isn't me, or if it isn't someone that I know and trust, I get very nervous...

There's nothing like watching everything screw up around you, knowing you can't do a darned thing but watch it embarrassingly burn, because it's not your call. (For the record, that's not just tied to powwows: it's a leadership paradigm issue.)

Last edited by Zeke; 11-16-2009 at 06:26 PM..
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook