View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #3
apacheheart
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
apacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalstraight View Post
Historian, are you out there? I suspect you will have both an answer and lotsa nice pictures to answer this one.

Anyways, for about two years I was the only person that I knew who carried a mirror board up north here, and even traveling south didn't seem 'em much unless it was kids. The tail stick has pretty much taken over...
Contest judges out there, how 'bout some point deduction if you are carrying a stick and are not an actual tail dancer?
havent seen many Nortern Tradish guys carrying mirror boards...Old skool Straight Dancers do,but you are right,a lot of the younger cats aren't using them unless they're kids.I DO see alot of Chicken Dancers with them,and used to see a lot of Grassers wit'em too,but a lot of these guys don't dance with anything in their hands nowadays....as far as differences in looks,they all look different to me,whether Northern or Southern,I think they are just personalized to the individual...keep smilin'1
p.s.....I actually like them.
apacheheart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook