View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 10:43 PM   #4
Tx_grass_dancer
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Tx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Tx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well what I was told is the mirror board was a powerful tool, it could be used to signal to war parties across a great distance. Let members of the party know you were in place or when to attack whatever the signal was for.

Now as far as diffrences between northern and southern not sure you could tell I think its a personal thing and everyone is diffrent. I had some generalzations in mind but started looking at pictures and then those got blown out the window. The generalzations I had in mind were northern were more elaboratly carved and were often colored. But Like I said Started looking at some pictures I had and got blown out of the water. Saw some colored straight dance mirror boards, seen long ones, very elaboratly carved. So not sure you could tell.

And I mostly see dance sticks down here in texas seen a few guys carry both and a handfull carry mirror boards.
Tx_grass_dancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook