View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #7
paraivo
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
paraivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond reputeparaivo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Another explanation that I was told a long time ago was that the mirror board had a relationship to the Thunderbird. The Thunderbird was a bird associated with war and also associated with storms. Lightning came from its eyes. The war dances used be held after the first thunder was heard in the spring. Mirror boards were carried as an association to the Thunderbird because the flashing of the mirrors was a symbolic representation of the lightning from the birds eyes. I cannot vouch for the veracity of this, but this is what I was told long time ago. Perhaps someone can add somthing to this.
paraivo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook