View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 02:06 PM   #12
sltate
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sltate has a reputation beyond repute
sltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I am glad they are having age group splits but seriously....40-64...thats a big spread especially for the elders to have to dance against the 40 year olds....shoulda been 40-55....thn 55 and over or even 40-59....but the dates are awesome...lol
I am thankful for my grandparents, my parents, my brothers, my aunties and uncles, my children, my companion and all of those who influenced me to be strong and proud of being who I am and where I come from. Knowledge is power
sltate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook