View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 08:49 AM   #177
yellowthunders mama
Singer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond reputeyellowthunders mama has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thank you

Thank you for your post apukji'j. The influence of the way Christianity has been interpreted by the Puritans has changed a lot for everyone - mostly misunderstanding. The Europeans, at first contact, could not conceive of a society where women and people who do not fit into their rigid sex roles have power and have such an important role in the fabric of an entire society. I hope you have opened some eyes and minds. The very way we think and interpret our own traditions has been changed by dualistic thinking forced on us through colonialism. And the fact that “Two-Spirit” ways went underground as well as Women’s ways went underground has changed everything on the surface of our traditions. I hope you inspire others to dig deep to find a part of themselves untouched by the priests.

Or not I guess...

Last edited by yellowthunders mama; 02-18-2010 at 10:26 PM..
yellowthunders mama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook