View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 03:02 PM   #180
TKMJ Productions
Powwow Sound 4 U

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by apukji'j View Post
now i must say i take exception to TKMJ's last post, it reminds me of my bigoted white friends who say its ok to call African descendants black but if they are from the ghetto or some other reason its ok to think of them or call them niggers, i suppose i should be glad hes not calling us fags....
I think you took my post out of context. I have no problem with gays or two spirits. The problem I have is when a gay or two spirit person pushes the idea to attempt to get their way. As in a "poor me" attatude or using the idea of being a two spirit as an excuse. That happens alot in the white world. I accept people for who and what they are. I don't care about race, religion, personal preferences or whatnot. As long as you can be upfront and honest, I don't have a problem. Don't play the games that many play. Be yourself.

Now about this "nigger" thing. Niggers come in all colors. It's a frame of mind and has nothing to do with race IMHO. Where did that come from anyway? It was like a slap coming out of left field and has nothing to do with the thread.

I also resent the idea that you would even think that I would call you a fag. But if you want me to, I can.

Now taking exception and taking my post out of context raises a question of two spirit or queer. Are we looking for an excuse? Think about it. Don't play the game. Be yourself.

I had a gay/ two spirit employee that worked for my powwow sound company for years. He was my best friend as well. He told me he was native and a vet. I accepted his word alone on both. He then started to take on head vet positions at powwows. Even advertised here on the forum. Didn't have a problem with that. Then later I found out that he was not native or a vet. He lied and played the game and me for a sucker so to speak. He used the idea of being a native and vet for acceptance. The reason I fired him is because he stold sound gear from the company and used it to make money on his own. He used the idea of being gay as an excuse when all he had to do was be up front and ask. I would have loaned him the sound gear to make a few extra dollars. So that gay became a queer.

Like I said, Be yourself and don't play games. That way I can respect you for who you are. Simple stuff to understand.

BTW, I have friends outside this forum that are gay and or two spirits. I accept them for who they are. No reason I should not accept any of you to be the same.

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []

Last edited by TKMJ Productions; 12-30-2009 at 03:23 PM..
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook