Thread: Simplify?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 09:01 AM   #5
Paul G
Webmaster

Items PresentUser Name Style ChangeSteal PointsCake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafToniB View Post
I have to agree with you and the home page is full of stuff that is kind of messy and confusing.
I've been trying over the last few years to tweak the homepage. Here's the problem. We have so much content that if without featuring it on the frontpage, it goes unused. So I try to build a frontpage highlighting as much of the content as possible.

What are some sites you visit that you like their design and organization?
Paul G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook