Thread: Simplify?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 10:49 PM   #8
Paul G
Webmaster

Items PresentUser Name Style ChangeSteal PointsCake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeadinGranny View Post
I'd just like to be able to see the forum posts all in one place without ads everywhere. I realize ads are 80% of your revenue, but this is the only forum I've ever seen where the ads take over everything.
Please explain what you mean. I don't understand what you mean by the ads take over everything. When I'm reading threads the ads don't get in the way at all.

Quote:
Now when I click on Galleries from the menu, it takes me somewhere else that I have to join----that I don't want to join---in order to see them.
What?

This shouldn't happen. The Galleries, TV, and forums all use the same username and password. Please let me know what link you are clicking on when you see this?

Quote:
Here we have ads across the top, ads all down the side, and every other post there's an ad in the forum threads.
That's a little bit of an exaggeration. There is not an ad every other post! Give me some credit, I am not that bad!

Quote:
Sometimes I click on a link here that I think is going to take me somewhere within Powwows.com and I end up on totally another site.
Give me some examples so I can look into that.

I'll take a look at your examples. There are several ads in the forums. But I don't agree that it is "strangled".
Paul G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook