Thread: Simplify?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 11:43 PM   #9
BeadinGranny
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
BeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond reputeBeadinGranny has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
There were some links in my last post, Paul. They were down at the bottom. I also clicked on New Posts, thinking maybe that's where I'd find the most activity going on in the forum and there were only five posts. I think there would be lots and lots more if there weren't ads in between posts in the threads.

I'm not meaning to seem to exaggerate. There are ads in some threads that are spaced out only by two or three posts. Is there possibly a paid subscription that doesn't have so many?

I did find (by accident) that if I click on the word Shops there's a drop-down menu where I can find the photos of what members have made in the way of beadwork, etc. so that's a help for me.

I really wish I were more able to articulate what things are a problem for me so I could be more helpful, but when I blunder into an area I didn't mean to go to, I obviously don't know how I got there or I wouldn't have gone there. LOL I'm not a stupid person. I'm intelligent and very well-versed in the ways of the internet, websites and forums, so it's not like I'm some dweeb stumbling around here. There really is are problems now that there's so much going on here and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. True, there have only been a couple of people who have posted to agree with me, but it's possible that that's because so few people come to try to use the forum anymore.

Once you go to those links I gave you, that will tell you what I mean better than I seem to be able to. Let me know if those links are a help to you.

I love powwows.com, Paul. Don't get me wrong. I've been coming here a long time. Even before I was beadingranny, but I had surgery and wasn't online for a long time so I forgot my login info and had to make another account. I think you do a fantastic job here and I love the site. All I really hope for is more ease in navigating and a less cluttered forum.
BeadinGranny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook