Thread: Simplify?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 11:20 AM   #17
Paul G
Webmaster

Items PresentUser Name Style ChangeSteal PointsCake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeadinGranny View Post
No, there are ads in my first post.

Well, if you click the names then, doesn't that take you to the forums I was trying to give urls for?

I understand you have to have ads, but do they have to be in the forum? If they do, they do and we'll just have to live with it, but it makes things very annoying when you're trying to navigate around a forum.

I also understand your reason for needing ads. I thought, though, that the radio and things like that were websites separate from Powwows but that you have ads for and links to. I didn't know it was Powwows actually hosting the radio site and producing it. Same goes for the other things you mentioned.
Yes, currently there is an ad displayed at the bottom of the first post. I've been experimenting with that for a couple of weeks.

Yes, I have to have ads in the forums. Hosting these forums is quite expensive!

Yes, Pow Wow Radio is done by us. Check out all of our sites:
PowWow Network
Paul G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook