View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:41 AM   #424
50cal
is lost in reality...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well we lost....LOL!!!...I knew we were but I did not expect that 24-0 rout in the first quarter....OUCH!!!!....LOL!!!.....well hopefully we make some changes to the defense this year and acquire some veterans at DB.....

The Cards game was an exciting game!!!!!......Usually dont' care for them but it was exciting to watch that game....and you have go to admit that the last play in OT was pure luck....just pure luck.......well I guess we should look forward to a trouncing of the Saints and see the Cowgurls inthe NFC game.....

As far as the AFC side I'm gonna have to root for the Ravens.....only because I hate the Jets (Division rival), absolutley, positively hate the Colts ( I just hate Peyton Manning) and don't like the Chargers ( I really don't like the crybaby Rivers and woman hitting Merriman)......

Ravens - Cardinals!!!!!!!.........SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!......... ..MIAMI!!!!!!!!!................

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook