Thread: Otter Wraps
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 04:38 PM   #6
Host-Drum
Singing Unlimited, Inc.

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Host-Drum has a reputation beyond reputeHost-Drum has a reputation beyond reputeHost-Drum has a reputation beyond reputeHost-Drum has a reputation beyond reputeHost-Drum has a reputation beyond reputeHost-Drum has a reputation beyond reputeHost-Drum has a reputation beyond reputeHost-Drum has a reputation beyond reputeHost-Drum has a reputation beyond reputeHost-Drum has a reputation beyond reputeHost-Drum has a reputation beyond reputeHost-Drum has a reputation beyond reputeHost-Drum has a reputation beyond reputeHost-Drum has a reputation beyond reputeHost-Drum has a reputation beyond reputeHost-Drum has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Exclamation

I know that the Gyat-thy-dau, Headsman were the only ones permitted to wear these otterwraps and/or turbans. Or the oldest son of the Chiefs family, Au-day-tahlee. The Otter itself is considered Dau-dau! if you know what i mean....thats all i have to say. Us Kgoy-goo have to watch what we say pertaining to this.

Pretty soon every Tom, Dick and Harry will be using it or proclaim they know its use because they read it on the Powwows.com.

Just like every other tribe proclaiming the origins of OUR DANCE, WHICH WE DID NOT STEAL FROM ANY OTHER TRIBE, PERIOD!!!!!!
Host-Drum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook