Thread: How do you...
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #3
Zintkala Towa Win
Zintkala Towa Win

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond repute
Zintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Persistence!!

Just curious are you starting a dance class or what?? I have loved being apart of the ways of my people since I was little. I know that with my daughter I introduced her into the circle when she was a baby and I have encouraged her to keep dancing. I will play pow wow music at home and she dances around the living room. When I make her regalia I let her help pick out fabrics and what not. That way it is something that she likes. I also think that giving someone there "Indian" name helps. Makes it feel like you are more connected to the ways of your people.
Zintkala Towa Win is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook