Thread: How do you...
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 02:05 PM   #4
dhaun113
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
dhaun113 has a reputation beyond reputedhaun113 has a reputation beyond reputedhaun113 has a reputation beyond reputedhaun113 has a reputation beyond reputedhaun113 has a reputation beyond reputedhaun113 has a reputation beyond reputedhaun113 has a reputation beyond reputedhaun113 has a reputation beyond reputedhaun113 has a reputation beyond reputedhaun113 has a reputation beyond reputedhaun113 has a reputation beyond reputedhaun113 has a reputation beyond reputedhaun113 has a reputation beyond reputedhaun113 has a reputation beyond reputedhaun113 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Last week I finally entered the cirlce (29 years old). My uncle kept asking me but I kept finding excuses. I was busy trying to be with my friends and looking for the "fun" stuff to do. I finally entered because the death of a friend. Now that I am part of the circle I haven't stopped thinking about it since I danced on Saturday. I danced horribly but it still woke something up in my spirit. I now find myself dancing or practicing to dance in my garage or around the house. I had no idea that the circle could bring this out in me. I figure the kids just don't know either. Find a way to show them what it has to offer. I don't know what you are trying to get them interested in but the concept should be the same.
dhaun113 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook