View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 06:25 PM   #13
roanna103
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
roanna103 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
It truly was just gorgeous, the dancers were beautiful and so colorful. What an amazing experience it must have been for each and every dancer (not to mention all of those there and all of us viewing it on TV), an enormous shared experience and a first of its kind. Loved it! The graphics were awesome, I especially loved the whales spouting steam which rose above the stadium floor, just breathtaking.

I do wish the commentators did not feel they had to interpret everything for us and talk so much. Every Olympics the same thing bothers me. We don't need interpretations or all the statistics, just shut up and let us enjoy the experience for ourselves! Whether it is opening/closing ceremonies, or the individual events, just because no one is saying anything doesn't mean the commentors should. The music and the visuals are already a complete experience. Except for that, this opening ceremony was absolutely the best I have ever seen, one that I will remember forever. It was a historic experience and I am so very happy to have seen it.
roanna103 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook