Thread: Jingle Dancing
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #3
Migiziwomen
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS...

Items Treasure ChestElephantElephantTreasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthex View Post
Are there patterns for vests and accessories for jingle dresses? I am making one for my granddaughter. I know how I'm going to do the dress, but would like to make a vest, hair ties, headband, earrrings, ect. I need help in making these items. Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. cthex

well welcome to the site, you will find what you are looking for here. the answers await....lol

pick just a couple things to work on at a time so you do not get over whelmed. some more specific questions would help. also, go to the jingle threads.

how old is your grand baby? there are age appropriate thing she can help with. this will be a great memory and a way for you to spend time together, telling her the history that was told to you.

PAUL,
crazy i was just telling this story last night.
are you going to take this thread down when the snow leaves the ground?

oh, and you could not have picked a better woman to capture the use and purpose of our medicine dress. she lived the story of healing.

amazing woman!