View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #15
50cal
is lost in reality...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
HEck YEAH Thunderhill sounded good!!!....I really liked hearing the old Grey Horse tunes that Red Stone was putting out though.....put me back in the day when Jack would run the AZ side.......

I was watching the video of this past weekend, and I noticed a little something which I found BS......during the committee Chicken Dance special, there was one dancer who was dancing very well, hella good actually, and who I thought and my compadres thought, should have won it....but they awarded it to Julius, now I'm not dogging Julius or anything, he is a good grass dancer, but IMO, he was outdone on the chicken dance.....then watching that lady who put it on, go to the one we thought should have won then suddenly turn away was baloney......how you gonna play a brotha like that????....that, IMO, was messed up.....I think that this dancer deserved to have win it....ah well, got to love the politics, huh?

but other than that and the checks, it was still an awesome weekend!!!!!!!.......got to meet many more new people and got to jam with one of my favorite groups......

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook