View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 01:25 AM   #20202
bungi
Mama Aandeg

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
bungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
attack

a couple nights ago i went to walmart and i had bought some chicken and when i put it on the check out counter it was leaking so the lady whipped out a bottle of cleaning stuff and starts spraying it on the counter, told me it was concentrated not diluted cleaning stuff....by the time i got to the car i was wheezing and then started coughing (i have asthma) and was kinda worried i didnt have an inhaler. but it calmed down so i didnt need one. thought i was going to have to run to the er if it got bad.
bungi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook