View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 01:29 AM   #20204
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by bungi View Post
a couple nights ago i went to walmart and i had bought some chicken and when i put it on the check out counter it was leaking so the lady whipped out a bottle of cleaning stuff and starts spraying it on the counter, told me it was concentrated not diluted cleaning stuff....by the time i got to the car i was wheezing and then started coughing (i have asthma) and was kinda worried i didnt have an inhaler. but it calmed down so i didnt need one. thought i was going to have to run to the er if it got bad.
I have asthma too and it can get really bad. I can't clean my oven. Oven cleaners are the worst. when I was married my ex used to clean the oven for me when I was out
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook