Thread: How do you...
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 10:45 PM   #14
BigChef
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
BigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond repute
BigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs49 View Post
LSS, you reference a person's "Natural right to educate." An interesting concept. But as an outsider, even tho I hang around the circle, do I really have a "natural right to educate" on this subject? I might even suggest, that you or likely most of the folks you sit with, aren't from Oklahoma people, so do you have a "natural right to educate" when it comes to songs from Oklahoma? You and I are good friends so you know I'll share my opinions. I'll also often share what I've heard from others. But I've never considered my conversations with you or anyone, to be education, but instead the passing of information and opinion to allow the recipient to decide. Maybe that is education, but it certainly isn't a "natural right" as I don't have the education nor background myself to be authoritative on many subjects. Further, I believe, it's frustrating to those with the education and/or background, to see the posers trying to be all that. As a result, I believe that really smart people are just careful about what they say and to whom they say it.

That's my worthless opinion at least :-)
BigChef is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook