View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:06 PM   #21
wanjica_the_one
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmartin View Post
Hi ,
How do you get your young ones to overcome their shyness to enter the circle and start dancing without seeming pushy? My little girl is 5 and is shy like me. And right now, she doesn't have any other little girls to identify with and bond. I think she'd feel better if she did, though. Any suggestions, would help. She wants to dance Tradish and Jingle. thank you
just put some shawls around the both of you and dance intertribal.
wanjica_the_one is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook