View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 04:42 PM   #24
cmartin
chiquicola

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
cmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thank you for the advice. I'll definetely try that. She used to dance in ballet, and she was extremely shy, but she overcame it since she was with other little ones her age. I was a classical ballet dancer for years and I belly dance( to workout), but she never has danced in the circle yet, only just to follow me around. She wants to dance Tradish, so I am hoping she'll feel better before I introduce she and her brother to the circle. thank you again
cmartin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook