Thread: Gon 2010
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 11:38 AM   #9
50cal
is lost in reality...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy View Post
one cool thing i like about GON is if you rock the house it seems like you come back as an invited drum. a few years back Yellowface jammed it while singing songs for a special annd tada! invited drum the following year. i guess the list could go on but i remember TBZ gettin the nod one year, and last year Headstone sang the very last intertribal and it ended up being my fav song i recorded. Hola and last year MNX put together alot of nice tunes. both were invited back from what i see. i dont know exactly how it works but i can put one and one together.. you know what i mean?
I like Yellowface and I heard that intertribal from Headstone....very nice....first time I heard them but it was a pretty cool jam.....Dude, yeah you don't want to nkow I pulled that off, but surprisingly it's not that illegal according to Maricopa Sheriffs Dept, Coconino Sheriffs and Navajo County Sheriffs......LMFAO!!!!......would list the Navajo Nation PD, but everything is legal with those guys.....

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook