Thread: Gon 2010
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #15
injunboy
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckskin pantyhose View Post
man, we're gonna miss out this year, haven't missed a GON in at least 10 yrs...but i REALLY wanna see Tony Tsatoke's special! You know i'll be stuck to the live webcast. I want to see what the ladies bring out for their old time buckskins, it's gonna be beautiful, i know it!!

Only thing i'd worry about if i was going this year would be the wind....ABQ gets crazy winds during this time and since the stadium is kinda on that hill imagine all that dirt getting blown around....yikes!

should be a good experience tho, more room, the fact that there will be more space will make a huge difference. I think the only thing it will lose is the intimidation factor....i dunno about you, but when i was down there on the floor getting ready for our 1st contest song to start it was bananas standing there in that crowded place, all eyes on you...wooooh! was shakin' in my leggins!! LOL!

have fun & travel safe...i'll be there in 2011
oh yeah that special is going to be one to see for sure. i bet some nice songs come outta that one too

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook