View Single Post
Old 02-25-2003, 07:40 PM   #14
~danielle~
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute~danielle~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Ginewqua, Should I save all my campell's lids for u?:Chatter J/k. Are they real soup can lids? That's a really good deal. My sister just spent too much for some already rolled cones from John Bead. They are rolled way too tight and now she has to cut the tip off just to get it on the tabs. I can't remember the brand but some they had a different brand with feathers on them and they were already rusty!! Her cones on other dresses weren't even close to being as tarnished and rusted out as those are. I'll have to tell her about those her next dress. Gawd, we don't even have this dress started yet!!! Oh yeah, does RJ have a website?
~danielle~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook