View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #2
Zeke
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Arrow Let's see how THIS goes over...

Leonard makes me ill and is a hypocrite of the highest order. (What are the odds that he even wrote this, himself?)

Here's the deal: he committed murder.

Okay, sure, other folks killed, too. But they went to trial, said so, and were acquitted by reason of self-defense. In sum, they were willing to be accountable for their actions.

Reality isn't that Peltier is a warrior pawn in a holy crusade (as he would have you believe). Reality is that he is a -- now -- aged, brutish, thug who didn't have the cajones, then, to state what he did and, now, desires to be deified for serving a sentence that he earned.

What do you think this loser actually knows about Bolivia? Anything? Why should anyone listen?

Let me be clear: AIM set us back. In many ways, and I am not demonizing the poster or implying connection, they still do.

Why? Because they would rather we pay attention to Leonard than ask, "Why isn't a Native American part of the United States foreign service attache to Bolivia?" (Or, if there is one, why aren't we pimping, them?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Peltier
In the Spirit of Crazy Horse,

Leonard Peltier
Crazy Horse may have surrendered, but he never became a pet. At this point, Peltier is questionable.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook