View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 03:10 AM   #6
MtnLiving
Love PowWows!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MtnLiving has a reputation beyond repute
MtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond reputeMtnLiving has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Good reading I've read that explanation before. I was told just 3 years ago, that the term "black dutch" was used to describe my maternal great grandmother Minnie Evelyn Wilson Smith North Carolina and eventually Louisiana. All the stories I have tell of the Wilsons and the Smiths being cherokee and choctaw but grandma Minnie was black dutch. One and the same.
MtnLiving is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook